Adecco Italia SpA is looking for an Operations Support Assistant PMO.
The Operations Support Assistant-PMO will be based in Bari. S/He will be assisting in the coordination
and monitoring of activities, ensuring an effective reporting system against the OP outputs and
• Assist the Measure Coordinators in the coordination of programme implementation to ensure
adherence to scope, schedule, quality and budget.
• Assist the Measure Coordinators in liaising with different Teams in order to ensure the
fulfilment of programme deliverables.
• Assist to ensure a regular and clear communication flow between the Measure Coordinators
and deployed Teams supporting national authorities.
• Support to the preparation of regular implementation status reports by collecting, analysing,
and summarizing information and trends from teams’ activities.
• Schedule, organise and provide administrative assistance in the preparation of meetings and
workshops including the preparation of documents, files, agendas and minutes.
• Draft documents, templates and reports as per needs.
• Provide administrative support and assistance in coordinating the professional activities of the
• Perform any other duties in the interest of the service.
1. Three-year university degree in Business management, International Relations, Political Science or
other applicable fields.
2. Previous relevant professional Experience in similar tasks of at least 1 year.
3. Knowledge of programme management.
4. Ability to perform data analysis using Excel and other tools
5. Possess a thorough knowledge of both Italian and English.
1. Previous experience within an institutional environment.
2. Knowledge of asylum and reception related legislation and procedures.
Availability to full-time fixed- term contract through Adecco until 31.01.2023. Gross monthly salary 3043€
Duty Station: Bari
Categoria Professionale: IT Management / Pre-Sales / Post-Sales
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Bari (Bari)
- Laurea Triennale
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel, livello Ottimo
- Full Time