Adecco Italia SpA is looking for a Queue Flow Management Assistant.
The profile will be working in one of the offices located in Italy and will be responsible for the following
tasks under the supervision of the Line manager:
- Develop and maintain updated paper or electronic filing systems;
- Provide to applicants a response on the queries received regarding the progress of cases and support
the follow-up of complex queries regarding asylum procedures;
- Monitor the flow for asylum applicants, ensuring that appointments are respected, only applicants
are in the interview area and that visitors have permission to enter the interview area;
- Ensure that experts conducting registrations, interviews and other activities in the operating area are
informed about the presence of the invited applicants and activities can start on time;
- Monitor the progress of activities, facilitating the needs of applicants and making sure that they are
present so that all steps of the procedure run smoothly;
- Provide general administrative support and assistance when needed;
- Perform any other duties in the interest of the service.
1. Previous professional experience in similar tasks of at least 1 year.
2. Possess a thorough knowledge of MS Office.
3. Possess fluent level of Italian and English (oral and written).
1. Post-secondary education of at least two years in a related field (EQF 5 or equivalent)
2. Previous experience within an international and multicultural environment
Availability to full-time fixed- term contract through Adecco until 31.01.2023
Gross monthly salary 2911€
Duty Station: Bari and Crotone
Categoria Professionale: Segreteria / Servizi Generali
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Bari (Bari)
- Diploma / Accademia
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Full Time